Passenger Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Smoking in the vehicle is prohibited.
- Please promptly pay your fare when reaching your destination.
- For your safety please use the curbside door to exit the cab.
- Please treat your driver with respect and courtesy.
- For your safety please use your seat belt.
- Please remember to take all your belongings.
- The Illinois State MPEA tax requires passengers to pay a total of a $4.00 surcharge for each trip from O'Hare and Midway airports.
- If you call for a cab and change your mind, call the company at least 30 minutes prior to your pick up time. If you change your mind after this, you should reimburse the driver $10.00 for the trip to your location.
- Your cab driver is licensed and trained to treat you with respect and courtesy.
- You are to travel in a clean, comfortable and safe vehicle.
- The most direct route or the route you request should be taken to your destination.
- A receipt should be provided upon request.
- Your driver must obey all traffic laws.
- Heat or air conditioning should be turned on/off at your request and you can travel without the radio being on.
- Drivers may agree to discount rates for trips over 5 miles also long as the meter keeps running.